Activator Methods Find a Doctor FAQs
What are some of the enhancements found in Activator Methods Find a Doctor website?
- The search function is built on the latest web technologies. Offering a rich and intuitive experience for its users while promoting the doctor’s pages with multiple points of content and personalized visuals. The map’s search function allows users to search by location, manually zoom in and out of their chosen location and click on premium Doctors to land on their premium pages.
- The Proficiency Rated Doctor Premium Page now offers the ability for doctors to upload their own images, header, videos, FAQs, social media links, website address, contact details. As well as the option to post patient reviews that they approve.
How will Activator Method’s Find a Doc website help my practice?
The Find a Doctor not only offers multiple new features via the front-end user experience but as importantly, is designed to push the doctor’s information on the back-end via keywords and metadata to most effectively broadcast to search engines. Your contact info, location, services, bio, and FAQs are indexed by search engines, greatly increasing your practice’s exposure and being discovered by new patients.
- Activator Method’s Global Referral site sees an average of more than 13,000 visitors every month
- Over 60% of the visitors are new patients looking for an Activator Methods Proficiency Rated Chiropractor
What can I do to take full advantage of the new site?
- Make sure your contact information is accurate and that you place all the necessary information that you would like to see displayed.
- For Premium doctor’s, download the text document tutorial on how to best create the content for your landing page so you can place your chosen images, copy, FAQs, and video via the correct specifications.
- Contact Activator Methods at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help on the setup process.