Activator Methods International sponsors clubs on the campuses of academic institutions throughout the United States and abroad. Club members are students training in the Activator Method who wish to share knowledge and resources, build networks, and plan events. Club members, under the guidance of a faculty advisor, typically meet weekly to learn more about the technique and prepare for future Activator courses and seminars. Club officers serve as teachers, lecturing on the technique’s Basic Scan Protocol. Depending on the guidelines of the institution, students may also have an opportunity to receive practical experience on leg length analysis and adjusting.
Activator Methods provides each club with a resource kit, including demonstration instruments, textbooks, an educational DVD curriculum and other materials. These help to facilitate learning of the technique. Activator Methods donates instruments for raffle, to help raise funds and awareness for the clubs. Group discounts are available for instrument purchases through Activator Methods (if the college allows for direct purchase).
Following is a list of Activator clubs:
1. Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas
2. Life University – Georgia
3. Life Chiropractic College West – California
4. Logan College of Chiropractic – Missouri
5. Palmer College of Chiropractic – Iowa
6. Palmer College of Chiropractic – Florida
7. Parker College of Chiropractic – Texas
8. Southern California University of Health Sciences – California
9. Bastyr University – Washington
10. Bastyr University – California
11. Sherman College of Chiropractic – South Carolina
12. Barcelona Chiropractic College – Barcelona, Spain
13. Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College- Toronto, Canada
14. Northwestern Health Sciences University – Bloomington, Minnesota
For direct club contact information, guidance on how to start an Activator Club on your campus, or questions about Activator Methods please contact Tyler Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org.