May 30, 2020
The Westin Tyson’s Corner
7801 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043
Group Code: Activator Methods
Hotel Booking Link
Room Rate $109.00
Cut off Date: 4/10/2020
Fundamentals and Clinical Topics
Time: 7 am – 8 am Registration/Check-In
8 am – 5 pm Class Time
12:00-1:00 Lunch Break
Practicing Doctor: You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for 2 years or more.
Recent Grad: You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for less than 2 years.
New Doctor: You have never attended an Activator seminar.
Student: Currently enrolled in a Chiropractic College.
Fundamentals (Dr. Jason Steinhouser) :
- Learn leg testing correctly
- Basic protocol patterns used on 80% of patients
- Essential knee and shoulder patterns
- Tried & True Atlas/Axis adjustments
Clinical Topics (Dr. Peter Kaufmann) :
- Internal & External Rotation of the Proximal Tibia, Anterior, and Posterior Proximal Tibia
- Inferior, Lateral & Medial Patella
- Inferior First Metatarsal and Inferior Medial First Cuneiform, Inferior Metatarsal Heads
- About the Shoulder, Frozen Shoulder Syndrome, Rotator Cuff Involvement
- Superior & Inferior Clavicle and Proximal Carpals
Not Testing: You are already an Activator rated doctor; you are new to the protocol, or you choose to join us without testing.
Proficiency Rated: You have taken at least one (1) FUNDAMENTALS seminar class, and one (1) INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar class which help prepare you for this test.
Advanced Proficiency Rated: You are already Proficiency rated, and have attended at least one (1) CLINICAL TOPICS seminar class which helps prepare you for this test.
Continuing Education Information
CE credits have been applied for in all states with the exception of, AZ through the Palmer Institute for Professional Advancement.
The following state exceptions apply:
- HI can only be obtained at the Hawaii location.
- TX, LA, and OK can only be obtained at the Dallas location.
- AR can be obtained at the Dallas and Kansas City location.
- KY can be obtained at the Columbus, Atlanta, and Chicago locations.
- PA & WV can be obtained at the Columbus and Tysons Corner locations.
Palmer College will not process CE attendance certificates or release verifications to state boards without a signature. It is recommended that you contact your State Board of Chiropractic Examiners for confirmation on acceptance of the application for continuing education credits. The seminar fee includes one state filing for 8 hours of Continuing Education.
Questions regarding CE certificates should be directed to Palmer College CE Department at 800-452-5032.
Additional state filings will be subject to a $75.00 per state fee.
All registrations must be paid in full by close of business Wednesday before the seminar date. All registrations received after and at the door will be assessed a $100 processing fee. Seminar fees are not refundable or transferable.