September 12, 2020
Embassy Suites-Seattle Tacoma Int’l Airport
15920 West Valley Highway
Seattle, WA 98188
Room Rate $149.00
Fundamentals, Instrument Adjusting for Upper Extremities & Advanced Thoracic and Cervical Spine, and Clinical Topics
Time: 7 am – 8 am Registration/Check-In
8 am – 5 pm Class Time
12:00-1:00 Lunch Break
Practicing Doctor: You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for 2 years or more.
Recent Grad: You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for less than 2 years.
New Doctor: You have never attended an Activator seminar.
Student: Currently enrolled in a Chiropractic College.
Fundamentals (Dr. Curtis Nelson) :
- Learn leg testing correctly
- Basic protocol patterns used on 80% of patients
- Essential knee and shoulder patterns
- Tried & True Atlas/Axis adjustments
Instrument Adjusting for Upper Extremities & Advanced Thoracic and Cervical Spine (Dr. Zane Gard) :
- The Shoulder and Related Structures
- The Elbow, Wrist, Hand, and Related Structures
- The Advanced Thoracic Spine, Cervical Spine, and Related Structures
- The Temporomandibular Joint
Clinical Topics (Dr. Ed Shepherd) :
- About the Shoulder and Sprain, Strain & Dislocation Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Involvement, Subacromial Bursitis, and Myofascial Pain
- Anterior/Posterior/Lateral/Superior Clavicle and Acromioclavicular Joint Separation/Impingement
- Second Rib Involvement, T2-T3 Facet Syndrome, and T3-T4 Facet Syndrome
- Anterior-Inferior Humerus and External & Internal Rotation of the Humerus
Not Testing: You are already an Activator rated doctor; you are new to the protocol, or you choose to join us without testing.
Proficiency Rated: You have taken at least one (1) FUNDAMENTALS seminar class, and one (1) INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar class which helps to prepare you for this test.
Advanced Proficiency Rated: You are already Proficiency rated, and have attended at least one (1) CLINICAL TOPICS seminar class which helps prepare you for this test.
Continuing Education Information
CE credits have been applied for in all states with the exception of, AZ through the Palmer Institute for Professional Advancement.
Palmer College will not process CE attendance certificates or release verifications to state boards without a signature. It is recommended that you contact your State Board of Chiropractic Examiners for confirmation on acceptance of the application for continuing education credits. The seminar fee includes one state filing for 8 hours of Continuing Education.
Questions regarding CE certificates should be directed to Palmer College CE Department at 800-452-5032 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional state filings will be subject to a $75.00 per state fee.
All registrations must be paid in full by close of business Wednesday before the seminar date. All registrations received after and at the door will be assessed a $100 processing fee. Seminar fees are not refundable or transferable.