October 5, 2019
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
1801 Barber Lane
Milpitas, CA 95035
Hotel Booking Link
Group Code: Activator Methods Seminar
Room Rate $139.00
Cut off Date: 9/20/2019
Fundamentals, Instrument Adjusting for Extremities and Clinical Topics
Time: 7am-8am Registration/Check-In
8am-5pm Class Time
12:00-1:00 Lunch Break
Practicing Doctor : You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for 2 years or more.
Recent Grad : You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for less than 2 years.
New Doctor : You have never attended an Activator seminar.
Student : Currently enrolled in a Chiropractic College.
Fundamentals (Dr. Douglas Gordon) :
- Learn leg testing correctly
- Basic protocol patterns used on 80% of patients
- Essential knee and shoulder patterns
- Tried & True Atlas/Axis adjustments
Instrument Adjusting for Extremities (Dr. Michael McMurray) :
- Review the Leg Length Analysis protocol
- AS & PI Illium Adjustments
- Pelvic and Coccyx Patterns
- Hip and Femur Adjustments
- The feet, ankle, and related structures
Clinical Topics (Dr. Joe Steinhouser) :
- Internal & External Rotation of the Proximal Tibia, Anterior, and Posterior Proximal Tibia
- Inferior, Lateral & Medial Patella
- Inferior First Metatarsal and Inferior Medial First Cuneiform, Inferior Metatarsal Heads
- About the Shoulder, Frozen Shoulder Syndrome, Rotator Cuff Involvement
- Superior & Inferior Clavicle and Proximal Carpals
Not Testing : You are already an Activator rated doctor; you are new to the protocol, or you choose to join us without testing.
Proficiency Rated : You have taken at least one (1) FUNDAMENTALS seminar class, and one (1) INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar class which help prepare you for this test.
Advanced Proficiency Rated : You are already Proficiency rated, and have attended at least one (1) CLINICAL TOPICS seminar class which helps prepare you for this test.
Continuing Education Information
CE credits have been applied for in all states with the exception of AB, and WV through the Palmer Institute for Professional Advancement.
The following state exceptions apply: AR, TX, OK, and LA can be obtained at the Houston Location;
HI can only be obtained at the San Jose location in the Fundamentals course.
PA can only be obtained at the Newark location.
AR and KY can be obtained at the St. Louis location.
KY and LA can be obtained at the Atlanta location.
AZ can only be obtained at the Phoenix location.
Palmer College will not process CE attendance certificates or release verifications to state boards without a signature. It is recommended that you contact your State Board of Chiropractic Examiners for confirmation on acceptance of the application for continuing education credits. The seminar fee includes one state filing for 8 hours of Continuing Education.
Additional state filings will be subject to a $75.00 per state fee.
All registrations must be paid in full by close of business Wednesday (10/2/2019) before the seminar date. All registrations received after and at the door will be assessed a $100 processing fee. Seminars fees are not refundable or transferable.