May 5, 2018
DoubleTree By Hilton – Bloomington Minneapolis South
7800 Normandale Blvd,
Minneapolis, MN 55439
Room Rate: $119
Hotel Room Booking Link
Fundamentals, Instrument Adjusting for Extremities, and Clinical Topics
Time: 7am-8am Registration/Check-In
8am-5pm Class Time
12:00-1:00 Lunch Break
All registrations must be paid in full by close of business Wednesday (5/2/2018) before the seminar date. All registrations received after and at the door will be assessed a $100 processing fee. Seminars fees are not refundable or transferable.
Continuing Education Information
CE credits have been applied for in all states except HI and AZ, through the Palmer Institute for Professional Advancement. The following state exceptions apply: TX, OK, and LA can only be obtained at the Austin Location; PA can only be obtained at the Columbus, or DC location. AR can only be obtained at the Kansas City location. Palmer College will not process CE attendance certificates or release verifications to state boards without a signature. It is recommended that you contact your State Board of Chiropractic Examiners for confirmation on acceptance of the application for continuing education credits. Seminar fee includes one state filing for 8 hours of Continuing Education.
Additional state filings are subject to a $75.00 per state fee.
Practicing Doctor : You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for 2 years or more.
Recent Grad : You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for less than 2 years.
New Doctor : You have never attended an Activator seminar.
Student : Currently enrolled in a Chiropractic College.
Fundamentals (Dr. Wade Anunson) :
- Learn leg testing correctly
- Basic protocol patterns used on 80% of patients
- Essential knee and shoulder patterns
- Tried & True Atlas/Axis adjustments
Instrument Adjusting for Extremities (Dr. Christophe Dean) :
- Build your confidence in severe knee, feet and ankle adjusting
- How to handle rib problems
Clinical Topics (Dr. Jamal DeVita) :
- Dr. Fuhr will be teaching at each class through short videos
- He will be showing you how to predict when a patient will be getting well
- He will be explaining how to handle the patient that starts with a left PD and shifts to a right PD
- He will be explaining how to handle a very acute low back
Not Testing : You are already an Activator rated doctor; you are new to the protocol, or you choose to join us without testing.
Proficiency Rated : You have taken an Activator Methods Seminar, which prepares you for this test.
Advanced Proficiency Rated : You are already Proficiency rated and have attended an additional Activator Methods Seminar which prepares you for this test.