February 22-23, 2020
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach
2424 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
To make reservations email or call Hanako Lemelle Hanako.firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-237-6230
Room Rate $195.00
Cut off Date: 01/24/2020
7 am – 8 am Registration/Check-In
8 am – 5 pm Class Time
12:00-1:00 Lunch Break
9 am – 1 pm Class Time
Practicing Doctor: You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for 2 years or more.
Recent Grad: You have been a practicing licensed Chiropractor for less than 2 years.
New Doctor: You have never attended an Activator seminar.
Student: Currently enrolled in a Chiropractic College.
Clinical Topics (Dr. Arlan W. Fuhr & Joe Steinhouser) :
- Internal & External Rotation of the Proximal Tibia, Anterior, and Posterior Proximal Tibia
- Inferior, Lateral & Medial Patella
- Inferior First Metatarsal and Inferior Medial First Cuneiform, Inferior Metatarsal Heads
- About the Shoulder, Frozen Shoulder Syndrome, Rotator Cuff Involvement
- Superior & Inferior Clavicle and Proximal Carpals
Not Testing: You are already an Activator rated doctor; you are new to the protocol, or you choose to join us without testing.
Proficiency Rated: You have taken at least one (1) FUNDAMENTALS seminar class, and one (1) INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar class which help prepare you for this test.
Advanced Proficiency Rated: You are already Proficiency rated, and have attended at least one (1) CLINICAL TOPICS seminar class which helps prepare you for this test.
Continuing Education Information
CE credits have been applied for in all states with the exception of, AZ through the Palmer Institute for Professional Advancement.
The following state exceptions apply:
- HI can only be obtained at the Hawaii location.
- TX, LA, and OK can only be obtained at the Dallas location.
- AR can be obtained at the Dallas and Kansas City location.
- KY can be obtained at the Columbus, Atlanta, and Chicago locations.
- PA & WV can be obtained at the Columbus and Tysons Corner locations.
Palmer College will not process CE attendance certificates or release verifications to state boards without a signature. It is recommended that you contact your State Board of Chiropractic Examiners for confirmation on acceptance of the application for continuing education credits. The seminar fee includes one state filing for 8 hours of Continuing Education.
Questions regarding CE certificates should be directed to Palmer College CE Department at 800-452-5032 or via email at email@example.com
Additional state filings will be subject to a $75.00 per state fee.
All registrations must be paid in full by close of business Wednesday (10/2/2019) before the seminar date. All registrations received after and at the door will be assessed a $100 processing fee. Seminars’ fees are not refundable or transferable.