To Gain Your Rating:
1. WHEN YOU JOIN US FOR YOUR FIRST SEMINAR: Register for the FUNDAMENTALS seminar class. This covers the Basic Scan Protocol, the cornerstone of the Activator Method. This class is taught at most of our on-site seminars and thru our online course, Activator Online.
2. WHEN YOU JOIN US FOR YOUR SECOND SEMINAR: Register for the INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar class. This covers instrument adjusting for the upper and lower extremities. Prerequisite: FUNDAMENTALS class
3. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE YOUR PROFICIENCY RATED TEST: Register for the PROFICIENCY RATED Activator Testing. Doctors must have attended both FUNDAMENTALS and INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar classes before taking this test. You will complete both the Proficiency rated written and practical testing; a score of 80% or better earns a Proficiency rating. All testing is done on Saturday afternoon at our on-site seminar locations.
4. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE YOUR ADVANCED PROFICIENCY RATED TEST: Register for ADVANCED PROFICIENCY RATED Activator Testing. Doctors must be Proficiency rated and must have attended the CLINICAL TOPICS seminar classes before taking this test. You will complete both the Advanced Proficiency written and practical testing; a score of 80% or better earns an Advanced Proficiency rating. All testing is done on Saturday afternoon at our on-site seminar locations.
STUDENT SEMINAR ATTENDANCE POLICY: Students who have taken the Activator Basic Scan Protocol class and earned a Proficiency rating at their Chiropractic colleges will be eligible to take the Instrument Adjusting for Extremities seminar class with a note from their college instructor that says they have successfully completed the Fundamentals class.
STUDENT TESTING POLICY: Students of chiropractic can take the Activator Basic Scan Protocol class and earn a Proficiency Rating at most Chiropractic colleges. Students must be in their final year of chiropractic college to be eligible to test at a seminar. All testing is done on Saturday afternoon at our on-site seminar locations. A student may earn an Advanced Proficiency Rating, but must be licensed to be eligible to be listed as an Advanced Proficiency rated doctor on our website.
To Maintain Your Rating:
1. Once you have earned your Proficiency or Advanced Proficiency Rating with Activator Methods, you receive more than just outstanding training on the world’s most popular instrument adjusting technique; you are also eligible to have your practice listed on our website for patient referrals. You will also have the opportunity to upgrade to a full web page to advertise your services.
2. You must attend an Activator Methods on-site seminar once per the calendar year to maintain your Proficiency or Advanced Proficiency rating.
3. If you lose your rating due to non-attendance within the once-per-calendar-year requirement you can regain your rating by passing the appropriate exam at the next seminar you attend. If your last seminar attendance was less than 18 months ago you will only need to take the practical exam. If it has been more than 18 months you will need to take the written and practical exams.