To Gain Your Rating:
1. WHEN YOU JOIN US FOR YOUR FIRST SEMINAR: Register for the FUNDAMENTALS seminar class. This covers the Basic Scan Protocol, the cornerstone of the Activator Method. This class is taught at most of our on-site seminars and through our online course, Activator Online or Activator Institute VT’s Basic Scan Protocol.
2. WHEN YOU JOIN US FOR YOUR SECOND SEMINAR: Register for the INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar class. This covers instrument adjusting for the upper and lower extremities. Prerequisite: You must have taken and completed the FUNDAMENTALS seminar class.
3. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE YOUR PROFICIENCY RATED TEST: Register for the PROFICIENCY RATED Activator testing. Doctors must have attended both the FUNDAMENTALS and INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar classes before taking this test. Test questions will cover things taught to you in the FUNDAMENTALS class. You will complete both the Proficiency rated written and practical testing; a score of 80% or better earns you a Proficiency rating. All testing is done on Saturday afternoon at our on-site seminar locations.
4. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE YOUR ADVANCED PROFICIENCY RATED TEST: Register for the ADVANCED PROFICIENCY RATED Activator Testing. Doctors must be PROFICIENCY rated and must have attended the CLINICAL TOPICS seminar class before taking this test. Test questions may include things covered in the FUNDAMENTALS class and will include things covered in the INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar class. You will complete both the ADVANCED PROFICIENCY written and practical testing; a score of 80% or better earns you an Advanced Proficiency rating. All t testing is done on Saturday afternoon at our on-site seminar locations.
STUDENT SEMINAR ATTENDANCE POLICY: Students who have taken the Activator Basic Scan Protocol class and have earned a Proficiency rating at the Chiropractic colleges will be eligible to take the INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING FOR EXTREMITIES seminar class with a note from the college instructor stating that they (the student) has successfully completed the Basic Scan Protocol (FUNDAMENTALS), class.
STUDENT TESTING POLICY: Students of chiropractic can take the Activator Basic Scan Protocol class and earn a Proficiency Rating at most Chiropractic colleges. Students must be in their final year of chiropractic college to be eligible to test at a seminar. All testing is done on Saturday afternoon at our on-site seminar locations. A student may earn an Advanced Proficiency Rating, but must be licensed to be eligible to be listed as an Advanced Proficiency rated doctor on our website.
To Maintain Your Rating:
1. Once you have earned your Proficiency or Advanced Proficiency Rating with Activator Methods, you receive more than just outstanding training on the world’s most popular instrument adjusting technique; you are also eligible to have your practice listed on our website for patient referrals. You will also have the opportunity to upgrade to a full web page to advertise your services.
2. You must attend an Activator Methods on-site seminar once per year to maintain your Proficiency or Advanced Proficiency rating.
3. If you lose your rating due to non-attendance within the once-per-calender-year requirement, you can regain your rating by passing the appropriate exam at the next seminar you attend. If your last seminar attendance was less than 18 months ago, you will only need to take the practical exam and pass it. If it has been more than 18 months since your last seminar attendance, you will need to take the written and practical exams and pass them.