Leg Length Inequality Assessment Studies
- 1.Interexaminer Reliability of Supine Leg Checks for Discriminating Leg-Length Inequality
- 2.Interexaminer Reliability of the Prone Leg Length Analysis Procedure
- 3.Interexaminer Reliability of Relative Leg Length Evaluations in the Prone Extended Position
- 4.Optoelectric Measurement of Changes in Leg Length Inequality Resulting from Isolation Tests
- 5.Comparison of Leg Length Inequality Measurement Methods as Estimators of the Femur Head Height Difference on Standing X-ray
- 6.Interexaminer Reliability of Activator Method’s Relative Leg-Length Evaluation in the Prone Extended Position
- 7.Reactivity of Leg Alignment to Articular Pressure Testing: Evaluation of a Diagnostic Test using a Randomized Crossover Clinical Trial Approach
- 8.Leg Length Inequality and the Side of Low Back Pain – A Pilot Study
- 9.Optoelectric Measurement of Leg Length Changes During Isolation Tests
- 10.Measurement of Soft Tissue Strain in Response to Consecutively Increased Compressive and Distractive Loads on a Friction-Based Test Bed
- 11.Optoelectric Measurement of Leg Length Inequalities Before, During, and After Isolation Tests.
- 12.Inter- and intra-examiner reliability of leg-length differential measurement: a preliminary study.
- 13.Responsiveness of leg alignment changes associated with articular pressure testing to spinal manipulation: the use of a randomized clinical trial design to evaluate a diagnostic test with a dichotomous outcome.
- 14.Precise measurement of functional leg length inequality and changes due to cervical spine rotation in pain-free students.
- 15.Interexaminer Reliability of Eight Evaluative Dimensions of Lumbar Segmental Abnormality
- 16.Motion Analysis as a Means to Objectify Changes in Apparent (Prone) Leg Length Inequality
- 17.Interexaminer Reliability of a Leg Length Analysis Procedure Among Novice and Experienced Practitioners
- 18.The relationship between pelvic torsion and anatomical leg length inequality: a review of the literature