Cervical Spine Related Studies
- 1.Comparison of Two Chiropractic Techniques on Pain and Lateral Flexion in Neck Pain Patients: a Pilot Study
- 2.Three-dimensional Head Kinematics and Clinical Outcome of Patients with Neck Injury Treated with Spinal Manipulative Therapy: a Pilot Study
- 3.Three-Dimensional Head Axis of Rotation During Tracking Movements: A Tool for Assessing Neck Neuromechanical Function
- 4.Instantaneous Helical Axis Estimation From 3-D Video Data in Neck Kinematics for Whiplash Diagnostics.
- 5.Three-Dimensional Head Kinematics and Cervical Range of Motion in the Diagnosis of Patients with Neck Trauma.
- 6.Treatment of Cervical Disc Protrusions Via Instrumental Chiropractic Adjustment.
- 7.A Pilot Randomized Clinical Trial on the Relative Effect of Instrumental Versus Manual Thrust Manipulation in the Treatment of Cervical Spine Dysfunction.
- 8.Interexaminer Reliability of an Isolation Test for the Identification of Upper Cervical Subluxation
- 9.Cervical spine: manipulative skill and performance considerations
- 10.Spinal learning: central modulation of pain processing and long-term alteration of interneuronal excitability as a result of nociceptive peripheral input.
- 11.Reliability of the Derifield-Thompson test for leg length inequality, and use of the test to demonstrate cervical adjusting efficacy.
- 12.Manipulation and mobilization of the cervical spine. A systematic review of the literature.
- 13.Safety in chiropractic practice. Part II: Treatment to the upper neck and the rate of cerebrovascular incidents.
- 14.Validity and Internal Consistency of a Whiplash-Specific Disability Measure
- 15.Lateral Cervical Curve Changes in Patients Receiving Chiropractic Care After A Motor Vehicle Collision: A Retrospective Case Series